The Santa Story Revisited
How to Give Your Children a Santa They Will
by Arita Trahan with Norma Eckroate
8.5" x 5.5"
|Keep everything you love about Santa... without the
Do you want to be honest with your children about Santa Claus,
and also want them to experience the joy and magic of the jolly
fellow? You're not alone.
Arita Trahan's book, The Santa Story Revisited, offers the best
of both worlds.
- Gives children a new way of "make believing" in
- Presents a new, worry-free approach to the Santa story
- Protects the child who already believes in Santa from future
- Converts the story of Santa Claus into a game that anyone can
- Gives children a way to learn the joy of giving as well as
See also: The Santa Story and
See also Jan Hunt's article "Does
the Santa Legend Endanger Trust?"
For order status or questions about our
products, please contact us.
About this shop